We exist to move students from an experience to an encounter with Jesus that is real, passionate, and authentic. To do this, we want them to experience a spiritual awakening. We want them to live for God in a way that will change this broken, hurt, and imperfect world.
Here are the three essential truths we want each student to know before they transition to high school:
- I will love God because He will never stop loving me.
- I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I know myself.
- I will live out God’s story so others can know who Jesus is.
Middle School meets on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm, except for the first week of each month. Our weekly gatherings welcome all middle school students into a high-energy atmosphere where we study truth in God’s Word and how it relates to their lives.
Our goal is to produce students who honor Jesus Christ with a lifelong relationship that is committed, passionate, and authentic. We want to move them from an experience to an encounter with God. Our prayer is that they recognize and live by three truths:
- They are created to pursue a relationship with their Creator.
- They trust what Jesus has done to transform them into who they need to become.
- They exist to demonstrate God’s love to those around them.
How do we do this? By reaching students with the love of Jesus, by connecting students with peers and mentors for the building of significant relationships and spiritual growth through Life Groups, and by providing opportunities to serve others at LCC, in our community, and around the world.
Our High School service and Life Groups meet every Wednesday at 7:00pm.
The first Wednesday of every month, both middle and high school students join together from 7:00 – 8:30pm for a night of celebration. Each Celebration Night has a unique theme and begins with games, food, high-energy worship, and an engaging guest speaker. Join us!
Need to make a trip payment?